So far so good...

Well I haven't had to pay for lunch yet, but I did end up packing my lunch because I have a huge amount of leftovers from my party on Saturday. Not sure how long this will last because damn it, I am lazy and I hate driving all over the place during my lunch hour!

So I ended doing a "Back to Maryville" party. Had Tony's party pizzas, Jack a roos (ended up mixing orange juice, vodka and blue curcao and kinda tastes like I remember, but it is hard to remember a drink that you only drunk when you were drunk) and then had some beer and cranberry juice for backup if the jack a roos didn't turn out. Ended up having about 8-9 people over, and then we hit a bar at around 9:30 ish. It was a little bit skezy, but Michelle said it reminded her of her high school. Saw some awesomely bad white boy dancing, and overall was not too impressed. Really the high point of that bar (2010 Cafe) was that they had $.50 draws. Then headed over to Club Patrick, which was not too much classier, but had a whole bunch more people there. We called it a night after grabbing some McDonald's. So it really did end like a night in Maryville. I got two double cheeseburgers (what can I say, a girl has got to eat?) and Kyle kept on telling me I should eat them stacked on top of one another. It was a tempting thought, but I ended up eating them one at a time, and yes I did pretty much finish both of them.

My orchestra concert on Sunday went well, I screwed up some bowings, but really who doesn't? And then John and I went out for Japanese, and then ended up watching some Farscape back at his apartment.

Overall, a good weekend.

Plus Jenny is feeling better again, too bad she was still a little out of it and couldn't go out with us on Saturday.

Teeny

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see the updating on your free meal week. I miss Jackaroos. Damn those were good. I'll have to try your concoction next time I throw down. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Here's to more free food this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday a little late. Yum, the jackaroo, my favorite drink to quick drink in an over crowded bathroom. In six months we will have a real back to Maryville party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, I agree with Kyle. You totally should have stacked them and them photographed the process. Sorry I couldn't come up. If by some misfortune I suddenly have four boys of my own, I think I would honestly run away from home. ^_^

    $.50 draws?! Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts