Tis the season to move...


Well the boyfriend and I have decided to move in together, and have finally decided on an apartment complex, Orchard Village Townhomes. They are very cute, and it is awesome to only have one story plus and attached garage, and we most definitely need the 2 bedroom so we have plenty of space to spread out in. Because our leasing dates are on very different time tables (my lease isn't done till Oct. 1, and his is June 1) we had to make this discissuion in time so he could turn in his 30 days notice to his apartment complex. For the summer he will be staying with a friend in his house.

Work has been the usual, plenty of customer issues and have been doing some customization development too. It gets too boring when I am just doing support, so having a 50/50 mix of support and development works good for me.

I am also on my countdown till I am done with my graduate classes. My two classes right now (Project Management and Enterprise Resource Planning) are going all right. There is a lot more group stuff in these two classes then I have had in all my other classes combined. Working with online groups is not the easiet thing, but I think finally going into week 7 my groups have finally gotten more of a hold on it. Let me tell you, I don't think project management is a career track that I want to go into. First off you have to deal with Microsoft Project, which is definltly not the most intutive software, and then you have to juggle about a bajillion things to try to make a project get done on time, but still about 43 percent of IT projects are still not done on time. Ugh sounds like way to much work for me.

Looking forward to this weekend (and then of course in 2 weeks for the housewarming party/KP) but this weekend is Julie's (bf's sis) 30th birthday and I am joing her and friends for mani/pedis on Saturday afternoon. Should be fun, plus I love any excuse to go to the spa.

Comments

  1. It's official?!

    The pics look great. Very cool!

    Everyone is upgrading but me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving and classes being finished, not to mention you actually updated! The town homes look nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts