The aftermath of Valentine's Day...

Is a pretty dirty kitchen, and the majority of my kitchen appliances being used.  For dinner I cooked John linguine in a white clam sauce, roasted potatoes, and home made garlic bread.  Yes it was pretty carb and fat heavy, but I figured it was nice to do something different and kinda decadent.  The clam sauce turned out good, and I am pretty sure that I have so many leftovers that I will be eating it all week, the roasted potatoes will be a staple because it is very versatile, and the garlic bread was awesome but I usually don't use that much butter.  I actually replaced half the butter with olive oil, just to make it a little bit lighter tasting.  For the overall meal I think I use about 1 1/2 heads of garlic.  It's kinda weird but I thing I had so much garlic that it influenced my dreams.  For some reason I was dreaming about having to do SEO for my sister Emily, but it was so hard to get done because of all the vampires in the office building, but it was ok because the vampires wouldn't touch me for some reason.  I think it is because my sub conscious knew about my awful garlic breath.

These flowers are pretty close to the ones that John bought for me, we didn't do presents but I let him know that I would appreciate it if he got me flowers.  Also he showed up at my workplace with my favorite food every for lunch, Chicken Tikka Masala from Taj!.

Comments

  1. Pretty flowers. I like the colors. :)
    That clam sauce recipe looks tasty. I may have to save that one--Kyle likes clams to a ridiculous degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are pretty. So did Emily get attacked by the vampires?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're dinner sounds delicious! And the flowers are pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts