Birthday week...

So far the free food is:


Kona Grill - Free Entree (up to $20)
Noodles and Co. - Free Bowl of Noodles (up to $7.50)
Red Mango - $5 Credit towards yogurt
Ruby Tuesday - Free Burger
Red Robin - Free Burger
Orange Julius - BOGO 20oz Smoothie

Might have a few more things come in but I think that it is it for this year.  I think some restaurants kind of did away with their birthday programs, so the pickings are a little bit slimmer this year.  Newest additions are Kona Grill and Red Mango, and I think their birthday programs look to be the best.  Now the question is, what the hell am I going to eat for lunch today, because I am already hungry!  The big 2-8 will be on Wednesday, and I think John will be making a favorite recipe for dinner, herb encrusted pork roast with a cognac cream sauce.

Comments

  1. The Kona Grill deal is pretty awesome. Enjoy your week celebrating you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts