Dawn of a new era...

Well I have made a new blog for my regular university, the wonderful Northwest Missouri State (or the soon to be University of Missouri at Northwest). I will try and be reguler about my updates but hey we all know I am not always on time (or really ever on time). Summer is going so fast, next week I am taking off for my family vacation in Wisconsin, and then I will heading back to school about two weeks after that! Feel free to post to so I can hear what you all are up to, time differences make it kinda hard to chat sometimes!!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. good to see you have a new blog - but whats all this sign rubbish to post a comment ah well I will just post as Anon then :)

    malky
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kiddo, just popping by to see what's up. I was messing around in the flat's living room (ha) while everyone else was (thank god) somewhere else, and out popped an 8-count. It probably sucks, but I wrote it down anyways, in case you ever wanted to see and mock it. ^_^

    Anyways, check out Hypo Psycho's website-- www.hypopsycho.com - they've got a gig Sat night... but Kacie and I will be in Germany! How unfair is that? Oh, the sadness.

    Anyways, check ya later,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Teeny~ Just letting you know I found your site. Hope you had a nice vacation with lots of food. Enjoy workwend, have a Bud light for me:)
    KP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts