Web shooting goodness...

Thoroughly enjoyed Spiderman 2, v. good for a sequel and nice plot leading into Spiderman 3. Then hung out with BG(Beth Guy) spent some quality time in Super Target. Actually started packing today, and also unpacking from Europe. I feel a little bit guilty about that, but hey I was bored with all of those clothes so there was really not too much motivating me to unpack that suitcase. Today I am hanging out with Ash and then probably helping dad pack up the boat. Dad has a trout fishing/waterskiing boat, v. nice for vacation but we really do not use it any other time, but he absolutely loves boating so it makes him happy, the only problem is that he loves to go fishing but no one else in the family really does, so sometimes one of us has to bite the bullet and go with him, although he sometimes gets a little testy when you bring a book and forget that you are suppose to be watching the fishing pole. Ohh well.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Wow, we have to sign in to use a blogger comment board now? That stinks...

    Gald you liked the movie. ^_^ I like the new blog skin. Very cool. You know, you never replied to an email I sent you asking about the professors I'm taking next semester. ^_^ You're a mean mom. Thanks. See you in the 'Ville. I'm actually rather looking forward to it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found you! So just saying hi.

    Yeah, Spider-man is the best :) This was written
    at the dawn of time. I am in Norway just now and I'll be back in GLasgow in a couple of weeks.

    Thomas says hi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts