Back from the land of Cheese...

Yes I survived my family vacation, barely. Well while I was in scotland and abroad I felt a little bit homesick for my sisters, but after spending a week with them I wonder what the hell I was thinking, missing them?!? They have an especially special talent at making my annoyed at them and wondering if we did come from the same parents. I know I really do not help with my comments back to them but when someone is being stupid, I really cannot keep my mouth shut and continue on my way, especially with those two. Well besides that it was fine. Gotta see my nephew lars, I will put up some pics soon of him, forgot to get a pic of him in the baby kilt, but I will have my sister send me one later. Got a little bit of sun, and my dad decided to go out and buy a knee board, so I learned how to do that, quite fun, and I think it is easier then waterskiiing. Well off to dinner with my parents!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Ha Ha, isn't it nice to be home. Anyway speaking of sister guess what Joyce did to the bitch Veronica. Just think about all your toothbrush stories:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, I only did b/c you told me to.

    Teeny- if you want inspiration for your dance, I suggest looking up the Rachel Stevens music video. She's a Brit pop singer, used to be part of S Club 7, and there's some pretty cool stuff mixed in with the weirdness, some of it Indian-looking. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you say that people in other countries need to update the blog what what about people who visit the land of cheese. By the way you need to be posting on my blog how do I know your reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...no updates since Work Weekend and the fun that is recruitment workshopping? Loser. But then I can't talk... ^_^ Looking forward to you coming over for the Mexican Feast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, is anyone out there????

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? anyone there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    shaz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts