Being a geek...

Well found a new webcomic when I was suppose to be packing or doing something somewhat useful. Called Mondo Mecho,http://www.ragathol.com/index.html, nice looking art and has a actual plot and stays on subject, something that does not seem to be required now a days. Still getting ready for Wisconsin, or correction still haven't packed yet for Wisconsin, but I have thought long and hard about it and promptly decided to do something else. Finally, finally I am going to go see Spiderman 2 today, after a long stream of misses, I am meeting Janelle at the movies and we are going to see the 2:30 showing. The best part about it is that Janelle works at the movies so the price tag is just prefect, free! Speaking of which it is now 12:52 and I am in my pajamas, must go change!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Dork^_^ Was the movie good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good geek comic is Hackles at http://hackles.org/ Too bad it is not drawn anymore, but there is a huge archieve available. Take care, Karl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, remember that Norwegian comic, Nemi or something like that? It's in the newspapers over here. I'd clip it out, but damned if I can remember which paper it was. -_-;;;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts