Driving Machine...

Wel I dunno if I updated you but I have a new car, a 2005 Honda Civic to be exact, and it is such a pretty grey color. But I took it down to Kansas City this weekend, visited Kacie and Becky, but the twins had to clean house so they did not join us, sad huh?

Right now I am just at work, nothing much up like usual, attempting to work on my lab report that is due tomorrow but it really won't take much time. Do you ever notice when you have to work on something, the easier you thing it is the more you put it off? Well at least I do.

Got an A on my first Biology test, and doing fine on the stats test, there are just a hell of a lot of them to do.

Well on Friday when Kyle and I headed out, Kyle is the roommate just for info, and we went to the pub and then onto Mollys(2 dollars all you can drink for girls if you get there before 9pm) and met up with some of his friends. Exchanged numbers with his friend Tyler, him and I are going to have dinner on Monday so I will update and say how it goes. He seems like a really nice guy, he is a graduate student in Rec therapy.

Well I am going to attempt some homework,
Teeny

Comments

  1. *cough* The twins? We no longer have names? You, my dear, suck.

    Hmph. ><

    -Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts