Off campus and onto Biology...

Well summer classes have began, and they are way to early for my taste. 7:30 every morning sees me sitting in biology lecture for 2 1/2 hours, and then after onto a 1 1/2 lab. The good thing is I am done at noon, but then I am taking a online stats course, courtesy of my wonderful grade from last trimester in prob and stats, but this class you can do at your own pace.

Living off campus rocks. I am living Kyle, jeaniy's boy. I think we are getting along pretty good, I am trying not to be so dirty, and not stay in the bathroom too long. We had schmity over for burritos yesterday, jeaniys and trixs moms recipe, so that was our first house guest! Can't wait for people to come visit.

I think it has finally hit me that I am getting old, I have not had a drink in a few days, and really don't feel the need to get drunk, I am going to bed at 11pm, and getting up at 6:30am, and I was complaining about how loud our neighbors play their music. If these aren't signs of some maturity happening, I don't what are.

Well I need to finish up so studying, my first bio test is Thursday.
~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts