Past the halfway mark...

Damn why do summer classes always go so fast, you just start getting used to them, the 7:30am lectures, sitting there for two and half hours, and then *poof* it's over with. Now I need to start thinking about getting packed up for my internship in June in Omaha, <-- can't spell.

Ugh huge biologoy test tomorrow, it is like 6 or 7 chapters, but hopefully it will go fine, I have about a 95% in there right now so I am not terribly worried about if it goes wrong. But I am so behind in Stats, you work at your own pase and I am only on chapter 6 of like 18 that we have to do and then need to be done my next week. Good think me and my computer are going to have some quality time this weekend!

Speaking of which, it doesn't look like I can head home, for memoerial day and kyle is going home, so the apartment is going to be kinda lonely. But I scheduled some quality time with me and joe and full metal alchemist!! He has the entire season or two downloaded so we can watch them.

Still talking with Tyler, we watched a movied together the other night and probably will do something later this week.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. I've read, I'm leaving a comment, oh and by the way if you are interested, my new blog that I will try and update. Comment: that play was horrid, although you did a lovely job. Hope we embarrassed you enough.
    http://wackywookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts