Rocking in Bio...

So we have had our first two tests in biology, and I am proud to say that I have gotten an A on both of them. Which is nice because I really have done the minimum amount of studying on both of them. Right now I am in the library attempting to study, but hey you gotten get the basics done first which mean email and webcomics. It is so hard not have the internet at the apartment, but hey at least it forces me to come to the library once a day.

Jeaniy, Trix, and KP came into town last night, we went and watched Star Wars 3. Pretty good, altough the fight scences in I rocked much more then these ones, it was so flashy that you could barely see the moves! I have a musical that I am in today, although I am just in the pit. We are doing Into the Woods, and I think some of the girls might actally come see it. I don't blaim them if they don't want to come, it is long and more then a little painful, but it would be cool to see just how painful it is.

Well I am off,
~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts