Google Reader rocks my socks...

Yea haven't used that phrase in a while. But I am trying a new RSS feed readers, Google Reader, and it rocks. I put an add-on to this site (--> Internet Goodies), which allows me to share fun stories I find while looking through the stories I read in Google Reader. My favorite so far are the Japanese metro sexual wigs, just check out the link on the right.

Well Omaha is good, finally warm (and I use that term loosely) today, I think I might go wash my car, cause the color has changed from dark grey to kinda ashy cause of road ick. Every time I see a pristine car drive my, I always wonder how the hell you can keep your car clean in the winter? Went to a Omaha Symphony concert on Saturday, they played Holst's the Planets. It was a very nice concert, but it did not help I was kinda sleepy, and had a few drinks in me, I think I almost fell asleep during "Saturn: the Bringer of Old Age". I felt kinda guilty, me being a violist, and in an orchestra myself, I should be able to stay awake for an entire concert!

Besides that nothing of note,
~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts