All your IM's and no downloads...

Meebo rocks. You can log into all your IMs (yahoo, msn, gmail, aim) at one time, and then not even have to have the client on your machine. This thing really is awesome, say you are at a public computer, no download capabilities available, now you can still get on and chat.

And what is really cool is the widget. This you can stick on your site and anyone can chat with you without having to know your user name, and they don't have to have any account. Very nice, and smaller websites could use this as a live chat help feature.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. What ever happened to you guys redesigning the DZ website anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. I had never heard of Meebo. I think I'll go check it out now!

    Appreciate the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Meebo about a month ago. It was okay. The only IMs I use is MSN, and Google talk.

    What I did like is being able to use MSN thought firewalls when I am working at clients.

    They have a nice little widget that you can put on your blog that lets people visiting talk to you through the meebo IM, but you have to be logged into meebo to use. If it came through to my Google talk I would use it. I don't want to be logged into meebo all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts