Want a few free drinks...

Top 5 ways to hustle for free drinks, has some great videos on tricks to play on friends and others at a bar (pub) to get some free drinks out of people.

I really like the shot glass under the hat trick, I am told it is based off of a trick that was on Cheers. But the main idea is you get somebody to agree to this bet with you that you can drink the shot from under a hat without touching it. Then you take a straw and pretend to sip the shot from under the hat(the video shows how to do it) and then say you are done and what kind of drink that they can buy you. The person or people will then ask for you to prove it, but you have to insist that you know you drank the shot and you don't have to see it to know you did. They then of course will pick up the hat and see the shot is still all there, and then at that time you pick up the shot drink it and tell them thank you for buying your next round.

Ingenious, but I am not sure if I could work up the balls to do a stunt like that, although after a few drinks I might be willing to try, but at that point I will probably mess up the entire stunt.

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts