Wow I can't beleive it is halfway through Febuary..

Doesn't it feel like it was just Christmas? I just realized I am turning 24 in about two weeks, how messed up is that? Although I know I am getting older because I get excited about my 401k plan and getting pumped up to the next tier in my savings account. Oh well, just as long as I don't feel old.

Time really flies when you are in the middle of a development cycle (for my non-software literate friends I know you don't care about this, so you guys can just skip over this paragraph if you want really it is just ranting about being a software engineer). So you have a task(assignment, get this done, whatever you want to call it) but whatever the spec is for, there is always more then meets the eye, and even with a detailed design doc (and how often does that happen) your task seems to impact something that was not planned. I just hope with my newest code changes that I can fix the stuff down the road.

Well Happy Valentine's day everyone! I know how I am going to spend my time, I have been greatly neglecting one of my true loves, my xBox.

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts