Jumping off the iPod train...

My wonderful 2Gen iPod (10 gigs baby) decided to die on me last week. I know I haven't been that easy on it, but I was pretty sure that it had a few more years on it. But I was wrong, and I have already tried restoring, and all that jazz, but no it is truly dead. I replaced the battery about 3 months ago, so it is not that, it just doesn't want music on it anymore.

So I had been eyeing those wonderful 5.5Gen 80 gig video iPods, but I decided it was time for something new. Not that I haven't been a fan of ipod and itunes, but I have been in a comfy little i world for too long. So I ended up getting a Creative Zen:M. It is cute, blue, and holds 30gigs of media. Yep, I am not longer regulated to just listing to music, the world is my media playground now!



Not so crazy for Creative Media Organizer (their media management software, meaning no more itunes for me). For some reason it doesn't like how I try and but playlists on the zen, which odd since I just tried to drag and drop. So I am trying out Windows Media Player with it, and I find I am actually liking Windows Media player better. Who would've thought. The Zen also works with WinAmp and MediaMonkey, so probably try those out too and see what works best. As of right now, I am just happy to music at my workplace again!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. My spyware is GONE and my sound is BACK! Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the management software is not great, but the sound quality out of it is so much better than the iPod, great choice!! :D

    MWAH!!!
    Malky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts