Typical Update Blog Title..

Yea coming up with blog titles suck. Life is going fine right now, works not too stressful, I am still loving figure skating, and orchestra is out for the summer. I need to get a jump on practicing for Ash's wedding (did you hear the song played for Christina's wedding on Greys, yea thats your song).

So I am jealous of people who still get summer breaks. I just had to use up the rest of my vacation days to go home for the fourth of July. Really 10 days is not enough when you are used to a couple months off.

Comments

  1. Yeah, people with a couple months off in the summer suck...oh wait I have four. Whee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I heard it and made a mental note with it. I like that song... so sue me!

    I agree, 10 days isn't nearly enough. At least get a months worth of days off... that'd be swell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts