Be our guest...

Getting ready for Rachel and Kindra to visit Jeany and I. I think we might try and hit Nico on Friday (mostly cause that is when the drink specials happen), and then going to see Pirates on Saturday.

Besides that, it has been a pretty normal week. Finally brought in the plants I bought last week from Mullhalls (Button Fern and a Chinese Evergreen). Ice skating is going well (yes I am still taking weekly lessons and loving it), my instructor has brought up joining an adult synchronized skating team, but I am not sure. I am currently on level 7/8 and I hope to move up to freestyle in the next session or two. I think it is pretty good progress since I started at level 2 in October, and haven't really done any outside practice beside my once a week group skating lessons (program I am enrolled in).

~Teeny

Comments

  1. I want to see Rachel and Kindra. :(

    (and you, duh)

    September, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know you ice skated, that's so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts