Teeny an early bird?

So my new resolution (who needs to wait till New Years?) has been to get up earlier. I have usually been getting up at 8am or 8:30am, and my new goal has been 7am. I have made this goal a few times (of course I didn't try for it over memorial day weekend, I am not that dedicated), but I did make it again today. What do I do with this extra time, well so far I have tried to get a jog in, but I usually only last about 1/2 hour, but I guess that is better then nothing.

I read a few articles on suggestion to help you get up earlier in the morning, but for me I just need to decide that I am truely going to get up at that hour, and don't go to bed too late. Well, we will see how long this will last, but so far, so good.

Ice skating went well last night, the other girl that is in my class did not show up, so it was a private lesson for me. I learned the beginnings of a waltz jump, yeah my first jump!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Have you become a pod person? I can understand the ice skating, and yay for jumping, but running and waking up early!!! What the hell, will I even recognize you when I get home?
    *Good for you though!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get up between 6 and 630. If I even get up at 8 I've overslept! Just can't bring myself to sleep that late. I am a fan of naps though.

    And, I like the very official description of the waltz jump. The stick figures make it so much more clear. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts