Finally got it done KP...

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my Grandma Chris, which I didn't know her real name till I was about 16 years old.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I am a sucker for sappy animes, especially shoujo ones, so yesterday.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no, it looks like a five year old boys
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? corn beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yep
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I never use sarcasm
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes if I didn't have to pay for it
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I would rather have a burrito
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I like to think so
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? KP already took mine, mint chocolate chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? hair
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my stomach
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister Jana
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jeans and bare feet
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? steak and corn on the cob
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? my computer fan
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? turquiose
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? dryer sheets and lavender
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? michelle's voicemail
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yep
26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? dance, ice skating or mixed martial arts
27. HAIR COLOR? lt. brown
28. EYE COLOR? hazel
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Currently chicken tikka masala
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Music and Lyrics
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a blue threadless shirt
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
34. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? dunno
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ha I proved you wrong didn't I??
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Freedom's Landing
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? crubs
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Strongest Disciple Kenichi and Monoke
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Thunder rolling before the storm hits
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? rolling stones
42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have a knack for losing whatever I just picked up
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Davenport
45. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? I would have to go with flight.

Comments

  1. Der. I told you I got it! I said so in your post about you getting the new HP book. Silly Teeny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cried at a shoujo? I was going to scoff, but I think I remember the ending of Escaflowne making me kinda tear up a little when I watched it for the first time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts