Happy 4th of July..

I am currently on vaca right now, the only one I can really take with the amount of vacation hours I have. So I am writing from my parents house in Iowa, and I will be back in town of Thursday, because unfortunately I did not have enough time to take off all of Friday. We have at Mom and Dad's cabin for most of the week, it is on a lake that is an outlet of the Mississippi. Currently the lotus blossoms are not in bloom, but the waterlilies are, I will have to upload some pics I took later, cause I forgot my usb cable at home.

My sisters actually haven't been that bad to be around, but it does help to try and be in separate places. Mostly been reading, and canoeing (we ended up buying a canoe and bringing it to the cabin on Thursday and wow that was an experience in of itself) and I even spent a good hour or two in the sun, but it is kinda steamy out. Currently we are back at home because Mom is going to be in one of the 4th of July parade's and of course I have to help. We have to pick up the car she will be riding in today, and then the parade will be tomorrow at around 10am.

Have a Happy 4th,
Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts