All by myself...

Well Jeaniy has made it over the pond, and all is well in Scotland. I am really quite sad I couldn't join the group (KP, Joyce, Kyle, and Jeaniy), get to live it up in Edinburgh and I am stuck in Omaha.

Looks like Jackie and I (and some of Jackie's friends) are going to go get our Harry Potter books on Friday. I am just so happy I don't have to go by myself, I could just picture myself in line behind all of these parents getting the book for their kids, and I am just in line for myself!

Work is going well, progressing through a software development lifecyle, and have some new prospects for our product! I am hoping one of them might lead to some travel time for me!

Comments

  1. thanks for visiting my blog.

    I went to scotland years ago when I used to live in London. its been like donkey's years since then so I don't remember much.

    (except that i'm still disappointed I didn't get to see old Nessie!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts