Memorial Day Update...

So I decided not to go home this memorial day, although I am regretting it a bit now. I just called home and it sounded like everyone was having a grand old time over dinner, and I really wanted to be there. But then I have to remind my self about gas prices, and the 5 hour drive there and then another 5 hour drive back, and it doesn't look as fun! I will be heading back for the 4th, and I don't even want to know what gas prices are going to be like then.

I have finally uploaded my pics of what my hair looks like a full month after I hennaed:



My hair is still a lot more even toned then before I hennaed, but more of my highlights are showing through and it is more red then before. I am still happy with the henna job, and if anything, I think my hair is waver. But that could also be because it is longer.

And below is what $120 can buy you from target.com



Yep that is 7 shirts, 2 shoes, 1 purse (well really a clutch), and a belt, plus an awesome headscarf that is not pictured)

Ohh I love target.com, the real store is all well and good, but it seems like some really deep discounted items you can only find on target.com. Plus it seems like they always have some free shipping deal going on, which is usually something that prevents me from buying something online. I just hate paying shipping charges! That's probably why I do Amazon prime too!

ANNOUNCEMENT! If you haven't heard KP will be coming back from Benin on Labor Day!! I know I am going to be down in KC to welcome her home, we should really plan some festivities!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. That is a fantastic red bag.

    I wish I had vaca time!!! I'm so sad. :(

    Your hair looks nice though. Good waves. Go you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks really good. The color is very very pretty. And I am shocked at your hoard of Target gear. Holy crap. Screw going across town... online is apparently the way to go on this one! (Love the shoes... and everything else. ^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts