Wine Picks...

Ok yea 2 posts in a day! So I have been doing a lot wine stuff lately (John and I have been going to a wine tasting each week) and I did a Wine101 class just a couple weeks ago. So I think I am going to start a new thing where I am going to post about wine I loved. This will allow me to keep track of what I like (you would be surprised at how easy it is to forget).

So the first two wines on my list.

Elio Perrone Moscato d'Asti Sourgal, 2007




A semi-sparkling wine from Italy, very sippable and sweet, without be too much.

Mud House Sauvignon Blanc


So far my favorite sauvignon blanc, light crisp and with a hint of grapefruit and citrus.

Comments

  1. You should add the price per bottle too. That would assist us fledgeling winos. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts