Life has taken over my life...

Sorry guys, I just have been in kind of a rut. Work, classes, dinner with the BF and then repeat. Yes I know it is fall, and damn it has hit hard. We are actually supposed to get some snow here soon. Talk about a short fall. Hey is there a word for a short fall, kinda like an Indian summer?

Work is going all right. Nebraska is being hit by the recession now, kinda like fashion, we always a little bit behind. My group is still very small, so it makes for a lot of work on me, and sometimes it would be nice to have more people to spilt the load with.

Classes are about 1/2 through now, going into my sixth week. It is really interesting taking Cyber Ethics and Computer Security at the same time. Some topics overlap, so it is nice to be able to reuse the knowledge I learn in one class for the other class. Also a time saver!

Just picked out my Halloween costume yesterday with Jeaniy and M. It is going to be an awesome gypsy getup complete with waist cincher. Still looking into getting something picked out for the bf, but we might have some sort of paired outfit going on.

Caved and bought some new clothes on AE.com. I know that haven't shopped their since college, but their clearance sale plus an extra web coupon made it a great deal,and I remember their clothes being fairly good quality. If they don't fit, at least I can return them to a local store, so not big deal. If they turn out to cute outfits I will post pics, but I am trying some skinny jeans so lets hope I got that size right!

Ok that's all for now, don't want to post too much that I don't have anything to say for another two months.

Comments

  1. Interesting layout, a tad confusing, but once I figured out how to read your entries it was good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts