New resolutions, who needs to wait till January 1st?

1. I will stop turning in my class assignments the day they are do, well more likely a few minutes before they are do.

I always get stressed writing the papers, and then I am hyped on "must finish now!" adrenaline and then I am up until 1am or 2am. Not good for my health or my school work. I need to start doing my classwork and papers further in advance to help with my stress, as well as help improve the quality of my papers.

2. Stop checking my email every 5 minutes, this includes both work and personal.

I am a compulsive email checker. I hit refresh multiple times, and then jump on a new email, even if I am doing something else at the time. Not good for productivity and then I am always of this mindset that I must reply or take action with the email even though I do have other items that might be more important.

At least I have pretty much kept up my promise to not open twitter before noon, but I need some new goals to get better on track. Lately I have been feeling some ennui with work, and school, maybe it is a seasonal thing?

Oh ya, I went there with the vocab.

Comments

  1. Ugh, I should make the same email resolution.

    Annnnnd, hey, I like the new layout! Much easier for me to read. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts