Back on the blogging wagon...

Did you know last October I had 11 blog entries? That is almost the same amount as my entries from 2009. When I think back when I first started blogging, Junior year of college 2003/2004, I would usually post once a week. It was just easier to get posts in, especially when I was in Scotland because it really was my way of communicating with friends back home. Now it is just more effort, plus I really don't think I am as interesting anymore. Spending the majority of everyday in a cube isn't so conductive to having interesting stories.

Well enough of past reflection, what's on my agenda for this weekend? Finishing up my Computer Security term paper on Security Certifications, working on some posts for classes, and making apple pie shots. John made some of these last year, and they tasted awesome, and the recipe is a snap. Pretty much goes like this:

1 gallon Apple Cider
1/2 gallon Apple Juice
10 cinnamon sticks
1 bottle everclear

Boil the cider, juice and cinnamon sticks together for 10 mintues, let cool, add everclear.

So not labor intensive (unlike the skittle vodka incident) but very tasty.

The shots are for the Great Pumpkin Fest that we are putting on at M&R's place on Saturday, there will be pumpkins, carving and apple pie shots. Fun should be had by all. Can't wait till Halloween when KP, Trix and everyone will get to hit the town! I am so excited about getting to dress up again, and I am dork but I have been testing out different makeup already to go with my gypsy outfit!

Comments

  1. Oh, I love the apple cider shots, so excited for Halloween!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your off again, sorry but your post titles make it so easy to comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts