Trying to keep up with the boys...

It just doesn't work trying to drink with all guys. As hard as you try, it just really doesn't work trying to keep up with them. I have done this with work friends (which are mostly all guys) and then with just friends, and I never turn out that good. But I always think I can do better the next time.

The concert last week went well. Work is going fine, still trying to recover from my machine needing to be totally wiped, and it just takes time to get it back to the way you had it. Need to take the BF to the airport on Saturday, but I think we are going to try to catch Zombieland tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Christine, could you please change your layout? All of those columns overlap so badly in my browser. :P

    Do these boys you drink with insist on rounds? I freaking hate drinking (buying) rounds with dudes. Sucks. I'd always be just fine but then you're forced to drink another b/c if you back out of the rounds you screw the entire system up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts