Is it spring yet?

The weather seems to being "eh" to spring, one day you see hope with rays of sunshine the next it freaking snows.

Well my classes are starting today for my spring semester. I will be taking information technology project managment, and enterprise resource planning. I am not really sure what to expect out of them,but I am hoping for the best.


My newest food obsession is chawanmushi. I have made it twice in two weeks and I think it is awesome. It's savory, but jiggly and can stand up to about whatever I have one hand. Now my creations are probably not in the normal relm of japaneese food, but I like and that's what counts. The BF is not a fan of them, but that doesn't stop me from making them. I use my rice cooker for the steaming process, and can fit two mugs in at a time (I swear I fit 3 mugs in the first time I did it, but for the life of me I cannot figure out what the hell I did to make them fit). You can eat it warm, but I think it tastes pretty good cold too. I am so glad that joyce is starting to get into Japaneese cooking with her bentos, this means I have one more person to rant to about food. Not that I will stop ranting to everyone else, it's just that she might understand more of the foods and ingrediants I am talking about.

Comments

  1. I find this recipe intriguing. I go back and forth on custard-type food items. Sometimes I find them delicious, sometimes I'm utterly disgusted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts