So far, so good...


Well my week of free goodies has been going well so far. Monday got my free medium pizza courtesy of being a beer world tour member (which Jenny totally needs to join), and then free Qdoba burrito for lunch and the BF is cooking dinner! It's a surprise, so I will let you know later what he whips up. Tomorrow I am all set for a free burger at Red Robin, and free dinner at Noodles and Co. Thursday I am going for my free meal at my work cafeteria, and I haven't decided what to do for Friday.

I have already gotten my load of happy birthday wall posts from people I haven't heard from in forever, I should try to write some people back, but I am not the best about replying on facebook.

Dinner was great on Friday at the Gold Medal Tap. I got the braised short ribs because of a reccomedation from a review, and they were amazinly tender and savory with the most awesome white chedder mashed potatoes. Sitting at the tap table was cool to, if only the beer was a bit more reasonably priced. Between the 6 people drinking beer we finished off about $120 bucks worth a beer. That is way more then a keg, and we didn't drink that much! It was a great experience, but I think next time we go, a regular table would be better, or at least cheaper.


Other B-day freebies

Work cafeteria is a totally free lunch
Younkers = 25% off during birthday month
Dave and Busters = $10 play money (for games)
DSW = $10 gift certificate
Sepora = Free b-gift (looks like eyeshadow, mascara and eyliner)

Comments

  1. Ha that's a great macro! ^_^

    Also, when did you start posting so much? I stop paying attention for like a week and you've posted 4 times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts