Back to Blogger...

My experient in Tumblr is over for now.  It was fun while it lasted, but I think it is a tool that is better for community type blogs and maybe not single users.  I really like the option to ask questions and submit articles, but it really seems to work better for things like the F Yeah stuff (see http://fuckyeahfashion.tumblr.com/, http://owls.pie0.me/, http://fuckyeahladygaga.tumblr.com/).

Just started a new exercise program, and this will be my second week doing it.  It is a 6 week interval training program that meets about 5 times a week (I will be doing 4 last week, Mon-Thu) and it alternates between cardio/strength training and cardio/core training.  I just needed something that would get me back in the gym.  So it does get me in the gym 4 times a week, for 45 minutes at a time.  I think I read some where, that it is better for you to get in the gym more frequently for less time, then to go for a long time just sporaticily.

Figured out some more wedding plans.  The bridesmaid dresses are decided, so that also means the main color is decided (purple, and the accent colors will probably be brown, green and ivory).  Looking at DJs right now, and will have to do the stationary and florists coming up sometime.  I don't want to make this a wedding blog, but it does seem like I have a lot of wedding stuff I have been doing, and I guess that is what is going on in my life.  So if I have to suffer through it, I guess you guys do too.

Comments

  1. So if I have to suffer through it, I guess you guys do too.

    Haha! I love reading about wedding stuff, personally. Not, like, in general, but I liked reading (okay, and being ridiculously involved in) about Jeaniy's wedding processes, and I like hearing about yours too. ^_^ I like your color scheme and I think the dresses are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about tumblr. Boo. I find it's hard to use. I like blogger MUCH better.

    And I'm super excited to hear about your wedding details! That dress is SUPER pretty. I think it might be the same one Meredith had for us (that you so happily poured water down *ahem*). Not trying to point out the likeness of the dresses in any spiteful way or anything--I just really like the dresses and they're super flattering so why not??

    Aaaanyway--I look forward to many more wedding posts the closer it gets. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts