Maybe I will just have to update both...

BTW I ate way too many of these things and need to get the stupid 3lbs container out of my house!

Ok so you can comment on tumblr, but the person who wants to comment on a post must be someone that also has a tumblr and you are following that person.  Little bit tricky, and not at all as easy as blogger is for comments.  I do like the versatility of tumblr, it is pretty easy to just put something up quickly as well as have it import different feeds.  If it wasn't for how hard it is to do comments, I would probably just switch over fully. Link again for my new tumblr, http://teenyatwork.tumblr.com/ .

The holidays went well.  It was nice not be trapped this year, but the Quad Cities did get a lot of snow Christmas Eve and Day, but it wasn't even close to last year.  The trip to Chicago went fine, and we made it back to Omaha without any troubles.  It was great to lounge at home a few days before heading back to work.  Overall I think a very successful holiday, except I still have confetti on my carpet from New Years, and need to get the damn vacuum out.  Michelle and Ryan came over for New Years, and we just drank a couple bottle of Champagne, played Wits and Wagers and then Pitch, and Rock Band 3.  Low key, but pretty fun.

I hope everyone had good holidays too, and Happy 2011!  May there be more blogging, phone calls between long distance friends, and making it through this wedding planning process with my sanity intact.

Comments

  1. Eventually I'll get myself set up to comment on your tumblr but I haven't yet. I've been reading but... yeah... haven't set up to comment yet. :P Glad you didn't get snowed in this year. Jeaniy was glad she didn't slide off the driveway again, heh heh. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't laugh at my trauma, Joyce. I am scarred for life. ^_^
    Glad your Christmas went well. Kyle and I have a new trivia game--Bezzerwizzer. It's fun. We'll have to play soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts