Yes another wedding post...

So I am starting to look at wedding invites (and save the date cards), since the save the dates need to go out about 6 months out from the wedding.  Since I preferable would like the two to match, I have been doing the shopping for both at the same time.  I really like the idea of having a magnet save the date card, but a lot of the places that do those kind of magnets look a little bit skeevy and I am not sure about the quality.  Also I wouldn't mind the save the date to have a picture of John and I, but our engagement photo session (which came with our photography package) won't be till April 30th, and I am afraid that send the save the dates after that time might be getting too late.

I just ordered some samples from http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/ and can't wait to see what they look like. When I get them I will post my favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts