I'm not a vegan but...

This recipe looks pretty darn tasty, easy and healthy.  Of course I would probably serve with cheese and sour cream.  Well I let you guys know how it turns out when I cook it.  Since Jenny has been sharing some recipes I thought I should too.

Also I made Gallo Pinto for the second time and it is a pretty big hit.  I don't add any cilantro, and I use a green bell pepper instead of a red one (they are cheaper) but I still think it taste pretty good.  Plus it is easy to double the recipe for leftovers.  There aren't too many recipes that I can get away with not having meat in the meal that John won't complain about.  He has this thing where he thinks you need meat at every meal.  I personally don't mind not having it all the time, but I am no where close to being a vegetarian or vegan, I just like to having those kind of recipes every once in awhile.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts