How many books can you fit in one box?

As of right now my high is 36. So I have started packing, I have moved my clothing over to the new place. It is quite sad, I have done three trips over to the new place, and all I have to show for it is my clothes and my shoes. Three god damn car loads, and all I took were clothes and shoes. I am so going to die tomorrow, cause those loads of clothes and shoes, really wore me out.

I decided this week, of all weeks, to start getting back in shape. So I took a exercise class at work. Yea my legs still hurt and the damn thing was on Tuesday. And of course yesterday I decided to go ice skating. Not just ice skating, I signed up for lessons (used to do it in junior high, seemed like a good idea at the time). I really hope my legs adapt soon, because advil just isn't cutting it anymore!

Well back to the boxes.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Two parents in the health industry and you can't get the good stuff? Sad day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts