Still alive in Omaha...

Yes I am still alive. I am sorry about the lack of updates, both in the video kind and just text. Like most activities I get involved in, video editing and blogging held my attention for about two weeks, and then I was bored. Sorry but I don't know when I will be making another one of thoses again.

Work is going fine, I got to do some presentations the other week, so fingers crossed that they might start let me travel!

Went back to Iowa for labor day, got to see the lake house(named the lotus pond by my parents complete with sign stating such). It will make a great place to hang out, and when we get everyone back in the states, we will all have to do a vacation up there. It will be great!

Well off to bed, because the sensible that I am is still up at 1:30am when I need to get up at 8am to head off to work!

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts