Moving on up...

So I finally have everything set for me and Jeaniy to move into a two bedroom apartment . God damn, that was a lot of paperwork, and I still haven't transferred my utitilties or cable yet. But I have the apartment, which is in the same complex that I am in right now, and we move in on Friday. Still have yet to back, but I have started the clean-up process.

Work is going fine, finally feel like I am actually contributing to the group. And my yearly review should be anyday now, so wish me luck!

Well write later with how the moving saga is going.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Good luck on the review!! And tell them you need to take a week off next summer to vist your poor lonely friend in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah Teeny has missed the boat on the only good summer we got in aaages!! She should come next year for sure though, but it will be back to wind and rain by then...

    Your review will be great and good luck with the move.

    Love
    Malky
    MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Yo, this is Mere. I miss you and Jenny. You better get your butts up here some weekend so we can hit the bars! I'm losing my freaking mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Jenny are adults now. How about that? Hope I can see you guys soon. Homecoming? I'll be there, drunk as hell, so should you! Lets make some girls stand for us. I'm all for walking in and out the door a few times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts