Moving Saga Update...

Ok so I am moved, well to be more exact I moved on Friday and Saturday. Of last week. I know, I suck with updates/emails/pretty much any verbal communication, but hey you already knew the title of the blog.

So I am going to try and buckle down tomorrow and get some serious unpacking done, cause god knows I have not done much since I have moved in.

So we lost power for about 5-6 hours last night, turn out some guy took out a power line, and our entire grid was out. It was hilarious, because we aren't supposed to have candles in our apartments, but everyone I saw had candles going. So you never know how boring the world is with out internet/lights/electricity, no wonder they went to be with the sun, the dark is sucks with some power!

Still haven't had my yearly eval, but I have just been plugging away, so I hope it goes well.

Well off to bed so I can get a early start on unpacking,
Teeny

Comments

  1. when the lights go out, that means it's time for some sleep. you should have utilized that moment, I would have! glad you're moved in... I still haven't unpacked from school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the dark is sucks with some power"? What does that mean?

    Must have been rough to be deprived of the Sims for 5-6 hours. Did you and Jeaniy survive it well enough? No emotional trauma, I hope! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts