Back from D-Port...

So went back to my parent's house for Labor Day weekend (took Friday off to make it a four day weekend). And the only time I saw my sisters was Thursday night, becuase of course a weekend long music fesival is much more important then seeing me. I have to state that they probably go to about 4 or 5 music festivals each year and I come home maybe 3 times a year, but hell I know where their pirorities lie.

So I did end up hanging out with Emily Thursday night, hit a bar then a brewery, who knew the place where open till 2am on a Thursday? But it seemed like my sis knew everyone in the bar, and had dated about 3/4 of the boys that were there. Met and chatted with a really cute drummer name Chico, and was going to see his band play on Saturday but ended up going to visit my Grandma with my parents. Looks like Grandma is going to go to a retirement home, but not sure when. Pretty uneventful weekend, kinda sad because I didn't get a chance to see Beth at all.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Sounded like you had a quasi-normal weekend my dear. That really sucks about not getting to see your sisters. How often do you get that chance? You should hold a music festival in your apartment and see if they come. ^_^

    Teeny, I would love you forever if you could get me just a normal copy of OneNote. That would make my academic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer for not being able to see the sisters. I didn't get to see Becca either this weekend, but that was about half my fault, half hers. I totally concur with Ashley, bust out the viola, call it a music festival and tell them to come over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2007 is what I have now.

    ashley.mcelhaney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts