Bioshock scares me...

I am the most wussy gamer ever. So I have this very cool new fps (first person shooter for my non gamer friends) and it is awesome, I have seen great reviews, everyone is raving about it, but I have one problem. It scares me. Yep, I am playing along, riding in the elevator watching a cool video, but then once the elevator hits the bottom floor, some dude is getting attacked (or is it eaten?) in the dark by some mutant and I don't even have the balls to get past that. I exit the game quick as a can, and just sit staring at the screen thinking how much of a dork I am.

This same thing happened with me with Diablo and Diablo 2, you think I would learn, nope. I guess this is just in the category of things I can't handle, scary movies, ghost hunters, anything to do with aliens... But for some reason I love reading about serial killers, and scary movie synopsis on wikipedia, make sense? No, but you all knew I was weird already.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Oh how alike we are when it comes to this sort of thing. My brother would try to get me to play half-life with him... I coudn't even do THAT.

    And, I go to moviepooper.com before I watch any form of scary movie just so I know who dies and how. ^_^

    We are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alt-F4.. now there's a genius key-combo! Silly me, when I was scared I just ran away from the baddies.. I survived, so I guess it works too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts