Jumping on the bandwagon...

Guess I better have a go at it too...

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Birth date: March 2, 1983
Birth place: Davenport, IA
Current Location: My super awesome Office Space wannabe cube
Hair Color: light brown with lighter highlights
Righty or Lefty: Mostly righty, although I like to think I'm partly ambidextrous (sorry Joyce I gotta steal your answer cause it works soo well!)

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Black Hawk(Mom's Side)/Shoshone(Dad's Side) Native American, German, and English
Shoes you wore today: tan birks
Your fears: Ghosts, Aliens, stupid bioshock, and pretty much any movie that is in the Horror category
Your perfect pizza: Dominoes, pepperoni, nothing fancy, maybe a side of ranch
Goal you'd like to achieve: Be a better programmer, and learn more languages (both computer and not)

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase: "I'm not gonna lie" and "Are you for real?"
Your thoughts first waking up: "What the hell is that ringing noise?!?"
Your best physical feature: My butt, I think I have an especially cute one
Your bedtime: I have been going for midnight lately
Your most missed memory: Being able to visit everyone just by walking down the hallway

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Neither
McDonald's or Burger King: I am trying to quit
Adidas or Nike: eh (once again taking Joyce's answer)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither, loose leaf tea is ten times better.
Chocolate or vanilla: Dark chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Tea, please!

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: I have to say occasionally when I am drunk, but I try not to cause I notice that I am more likely to get a hangover if I have a cigarette.
Cuss: Shit no, I never fucking cuss
Take a shower: Usually every other day
Have a crush(es): Yep, but usually ends up the guy is from another city!
Think you've been in love: No
Want to get married: Someday
Believe in yourself: Yep
Get motion sickness: Not at all, I can read a book in the car no problem!
Think you're attractive: I think I have a healthy self confidence
Think you're a health freak: I try to be healthy, but I have my off days
Get along with your parents: Yep, I love being the golden child
Like thunderstorms: Hell yea

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: I just had a beer at lunch, so yes.
Gone on a date: hmm not technically, cause I kinda ditched the guy, oops
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No, but my next orchestra concert is next month
Just recently eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope
Eaten sushi: Yes, yummy yummy spicy shrimp handrolls!
Been dumped: Nope
Gone skating: Usually go twice I week, I am totally owning that scratch spin
Gone skinny dipping: No
Stolen anything: Does taking pens sometimes from work count?

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes, stupid circle of death
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yep!
Been caught "doing something": No
Been called a tease: Not to my face
Gotten beaten up: Nope

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: Don't really care
Number of Children: I just saw Knocked up, it scared me, so currently the number is 0.
Describe your dream wedding: Awesome food, open bar, and all my friends having a great time.
How do you want to die: Of old age, in my sleep, after I have just traveled the world
What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy and successful
What country would you most like to visit: Japan (damn joyce stop stealing my answers)

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: I like dark brown eyes or startling blue/grey
Best hair color?: Black or brown
Short or long hair: Just as long as he can't put it in a pony tail
Height: As long as he is taller then me (which really isn't too hard)
Best first date location: Not at a sit down restaurant, I agree something more casual is the best.
First kiss location: When you are saying your goodbyes for the night
My "fantasy places": A cloud?

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: Under 10.
Number of CD's I own: I have 35 gigs of mp3's
Number of piercings: One in each ear (Yay me!)
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper?: Mom's in politics, she always seemed to get us stuck in there somewhere
Number of scars on my body: Right shoulder, three scars from surgery

Comments

  1. I'm not sure about this weekend. If I'm in town and don't have company, I'd love to. I'll let you know later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, are we so junior high or what? These things are sometimes fun to do though....it's actually my weekend to go down to Lee's Summit, so I'll have to let you know what the plans are. Becca's in town that weekend too, and the last time she was in, I didn't see her, so unless I wish to be yelled at again, I've got to check when she's free that weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so the house is still a complete disaster, so I don't think mi mama is too keen on having visitors for overnight purposes, but we do need to see each other because I have a little belated birthday/christmas present for you.

    I'll keep you updated, but it looks a little dire if you're looking for an overnight place. I'm sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't go. :( I have a wedding Saturday, and I'm not sure what I work on Sunday yet (or even if I do), I find out today. I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts