Lets just say, I'm sticking with a crossbow...

So the KC Ren Fest was awesome this past weekend. It was Becky, Beth and I, and we stayed there from 11:30-5:30. It was a little hotter then I would've liked it (sorry guys about being a pain in the ass and whining about the heat), but overall it was really fun. Got to see the Jolly Rogers (god I love me some pirate music) and the joust to the death. I even got a pic with one of the pirates, which I fully plan on making my profile pic in facebook. Besides that, a lot of the time was spent wandering around trying to find a stall that wasn't out of turkey legs (come on what was up with that?!?). I bought some jewelry, and had myself a grand old time shooting crossbows, longbows, and attempting to throw axes (which I guess I really suck at, damn you would think all the time rpging a dwarf would help).

The week is going well so far, I think I am finally winding down some customer issues, and me and a coworker got a chance to go play some tennis at lunch. This rocked, cause the weather is just perfect, god I wish it could be this temperature all of the time, really 60 degrees is a great temperature!

Teeny

Comments

  1. I want to learn to shoot a crossbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! I've only been to Ren fest once, and it was awesome. It's too made your skill on the computer didn't translate to some real life axe throwing. ^_^

    Also, I'm in agreement with you on the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I shot the bow and arrow....Ren Fest is so much freakin' fun! The ax throw, man, it's harder than it looks...

    Who did you get to cheer for?? The good guy Sir what's his name or the bad ass guy (that's who we cheered for)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts