Thank god for the weekend...

This was a very long week. Most of the time, I really don't mind those weeks when I have to support customer issues, it feels like a puzzle most of the time, and it is very satisfying when you can finish it. But then the issues come in that are the puzzle you bought that is missing 2 or 3 pieces and you really didn't want to do it in the first place but were forced into it. Those times can be very frustrating, but likily I have all weekend not to think about those issues.

The ren fest should be fun, I have really been looking forward to it, and I just called Becky last night and she will be joining Beth and I on Saturday!

Teeny

Comments

  1. Hope your visit to the Ren. Fest was fun dude. Kinda bummed that I didn't get to see you though....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts