Everybody was kung-foo fighting...

So I have kicking around the idea of taking some sort of martial art. I have been doing ice skating for the past year and a half, and love it, but I guess I just want to try something more physical.

I have been looking at different martial arts places here in Omaha, and there are quite a few to choose from. Mostly I just want a place that isn't too far, has adult oriented programs, doesn't cost too much and I don't have to purchase too much equipment. With all these in mind, my choices are definitely are narrowed down.

The other day when I was attempting to jog (because really as soon as I start jogging I last maybe a minute and then have to slow down to a fast walk) I went past a martial arts place that is maybe a block away from my apartment, walking distance really. And I thought to myself, wow I would have no excuse about missing a class if I went to that place. So I looked up the website and it actually looks really cool. Right now I am trying to figure what I would have to buy to participate in the Thaibox lessons, but it looks pretty fun.

We'll see if I end up doing it, but if I do, I will definitely post some pics of my kicking some ass!

Comments

Popular Posts