I am all moved out...

Well my work move is over, we are officially all moved into the new building. I am not really sure what I think about it yet. The cubes are smaller, but they are new. To colors in the building (beige, beige and more beige) aren't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But big downside, I am right by the break room. All I can here are people talking over coffee. Plus, I don't have to walk far to get my coffee, but damn it people I don't care about your conversations! Good thing I do my best work with my headphones on. Another downside is that my cube is kinda high traffic area, and my screen totally faces everyone passing by. Which makes me uber paranoid, cause well I am not necessarly doing work stuff all the time online. OOOhh and they also blocked Youtube and Google Video, and it will be any day now when they block hulu.

P.S. People, please do not take your cell phone to the break room, definitely not a private area!

Comments

Popular Posts