Weekend update a few days late...

I have had a really hard two weeks at work. I am glad they are over and the bulk of the project is done with. 12 hour days suck, and are just so draining, but hopefully because I made the deadline early everyone will be happy, well that is until they start wanted fixes and can't figure out how to install it correctly. At least I have until then.

But this last weekend was awesome. KP came up from KC and stayed with me. On friday we tried to hit a Goth party @ Nico but it looked uber crowded so we went across the street to another bar in our Goth finery (I will be putting pictures up on facebook later) and enjoyed a few drinks there. Had a weird encounter with a boy who thought he needed lecture us that Jeaniy and I were robbing KP of her chances of hooking up with a table of guys who were sitting nearby. I wonder what brought that on, cause he certainly hadn't made any effort except for the stupid lecture. Ooooh well, we just kinda stared him down and laughed about it. Then came back and tried our hand at the new DDR, in our goth wear.

Saturday I helped KP henna her hair (she went with the brick from Lush), which turned out awesome. Then we hit up the hockey game (which the mavricks totally kicked ass in) and then back to the apartment for drunken talk and video games! KP and I made it untill 4am and then hit the sack.

Great weekend, and not once did I think about work!

Comments

  1. Last night I went to CVS and I was ogling the hair dye. Lo and behold, what did I see but Henna And Placenta hair care. Ew. Ew. But I thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts