Work cosume party...

So my work is having a costume contest and I think I am going to actually wear something more then just devil horns. I don't really feel like wearing my white rabbit costume (come on ears all day?) and there is always to fall back costume of a software pirate (arggh give me all your mp3s) but somehow working for a software company, and then dressing up as someone who pirates software, hmmmm doesn't seem to be to good of an idea. So I am going to go as Pam Beesly from The Office. I have watched all of the first season (well that was when I wasn't fast forwarding it, I get embarrassed for the people!) and I like it, and well it seems like a low key thing but I am still participating. So I made a Dunder Mifflin badge today (it is a company Halloween party so I figure you know this is them helping me with my costume) and then I printed off some Dunder Mifflin letterhead. I am either going to wear a button up shirt and a skirt or a turtle neck and a skirt. I don't have a pink cardigan or else I would totally wear that. I will put my hair half up and then scrunch it with some gel. Any more ideas to add to the costume?

I will put up pics later, but for now here's my badge!

Comments

  1. Haha, nice!

    I totally fast forward through parts of the Office too. Especially the first season. It's just so cringe-inducing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts