Cyberintruders?

Really USAToday is that the best you can come up with? And when did this become all one word?


And PLEease check out the first line:
Cyberintruders used the Internet to crack into at least 18 computer servers at the World Bank Group last July.

What they used the Internet? How the hell else would they remotly crack into servers? Is it really necessary to point the fact out? Ohh yea I forgot, don't you have to write at a 4th grade reading level? Might as well call them L334 H4ck0rz, you will sound just as intelligent.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/banking/2008-10-12-world-bank-hackers_N.htm

Comments

  1. Wow. Love the new layout.

    I started to blog my date, but then I started dwelling on the fact that I'm a horribly messy eater and then the things that I said that in hindsight were kinda weird and wank wank wank one thing after another until I couldn't think about it anymore. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts