Ok, and now for a real update...

So I am all moved in. Jacki is still moving in, since she is coming from her parents house, she can take it all nice and slow. Good news, Jacki just got a real job! She is going to be assistant registrar at Bellevue University! Yay for Jacki!

Work is going all right, we are doing a major re-org, so I am not quite sure where I will be at when everything settles, but I do have a job.

God I have been such a social butterfly this week, Dinner with John Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. Johns Family BBQ Wednesday, Chads Bday Thursday, Hayrack ride Friday. I swear to god, I am doing nothing Saturday and Sunday. I will be surprised if I even change out of my pjs.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Ok, I'm commenting on this one too, I really have nothing to say since I am currently talking to you online.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts